Each year, America uses about 141 million tons of plastic packaging. This may sound like a horrifying statistic at first, but it's actually a good thing. Not only does shrink wrap benefit shipping workers in pretty much every industry, but it also
- Getting Familiar with Cushioning Materials
- Choosing the Right Packaging Materials for Your Shipments
- Looking to keep your boxes safely in storage? This is a must read for you!
- 14 pro tips on how to pack moving boxes efficiently for drop-dead easy packing and moving day!
- How to Ship Small Electronics Safely
- Using poly mailers for eCommerce and what to consider
- How To Use A Heat Sealer – How Does It Work?
- Recognising Hazard Labels - Warnings & Dangers
- A guide on discreet shipping for e-commerce stores
- Pallet Stretch Wrap 101: How to Properly Stretch Wrap Packages
Posted by TigerPak on 4/24/2020